You know what you need to start this new year off right? A swift roundhouse kick to the face!
Well, maybe you don’t need all that, but you could surely use a few laughs. Enter Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey. This graphic novel, a parody of your favorite PBS drama, follows Agent Gates-undercover spy for Her Royal Majesty- as he, the Dowager Countess, and other downstairs staff thwart the invasion of spies, assassins, and traitorous tramps. Armed with a leg of titanium steel, Gates is quick to deliver a one-two punch to all who pose a threat to Devonton Abbey.
Want to win your very own personalized copy of Agent Gates and the Secret Adventures of Devonton Abbey? Enter between January 2 and January 6, 2013, and if you are selected Kyle Hilton (the illustrator) and Camaren Subhiyah (the writer) will draw a personalized message from a character of your choosing!
Enter on Tumblr
Enter on Twitter
1. Follow @AndrewsMcMeel and @Agent_Gates on Twitter.
2. Tweet “Roundhouse Kick Me in the Face! @AndrewsMcMeel @Agent_Gates #agentgates.”
The winner will be announced Monday, January 7, 2013 on both Twitter and Tumblr.
1. This contest is only open to residents of the United States and its territories. Please obey your local rules and laws regarding submissions and declaring any winnings.
2. One entry per day, per contestant. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
3. Employees of Andrews McMeel Universal are not eligible to win.
4. No purchase necessary.
5. The randomly selected winner must be able to respond to a message from AndrewsMcMeel (either on Tumblr or Twitter) within 30 days and provide a valid US (or US territory) mailing address to receive prize.